What Are You Doing This Summer?
Why not Come Ride & Party with Us?
Maggie Valley Bike Fest & Swap Meet
June 13, 14 & 15, 2014
Maggie Valley, NC
All Bikers – Motorcycle Enthusiasts are Welcome!
The Maggie Valley Bike Fest & Swap Meet (in Maggie Valley NC) is just a short ride away some of the most scenic and challenging back-roads in the country.
From US 129 (called Tail of the Dragon: 318 killer curves in just 11 miles), the infamous Moonshiner 28 (close to where the Discovery Channel’s TV show “Moonshiners” is being filmed) and of course one the best motorcycle runs in the US – The Blue Ridge Parkway!
At the bike fest, we will have plenty of great food, cool beverages, super fun biker games, bike shows, adult contests, along with a burn out pit, plus live music every afternoon!
And of course we will have TONS of vendors and traders from just about everywhere coming to our swap meet.
We are proud to announce that the bike fest will be held in a private and secured location (the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds) – so you can come as you are and wear what you want!
So make plans to come join us for a jam-packed weekend of biker games, food, fun and great riding!
- DATES: June 13, 14 & 15, 2014 Bike Fest and Swap Meet runs All Day Friday & Saturday until Sunday Morning. Vendor and Swap Meet Setup starts on Thursday June 12th.
- HOURS: Gates are open 10AM until 12 Midnight.
- LOCATION: Our bike fest will be held at the Maggie Valley Festival Grounds at Soco Road Hwy – 19 – Maggie Valley, NC.
- MUSIC: You’re going to love our bands — YES! We will have smoking hot bands playing for one cool price: both on Friday Nite and on Saturday Nite! Get more band info here > BANDS & CONCERT INFO
- TICKETS: Just $10 per person! Pay once and get in for the ENTIRE BIKE FEST WEEKEND! Yes, just for the price of a super-sized burger and fries, you will have access to 2 fun-filled days and nights of biker games – as well as kick-butt music concerts – for only $10 a person! Tickets will be available starting on Thursday at 10AM at the Front Gates. Sorry no online tickets sales.
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS: Music concerts, biker games, cash prizes, contests, tattoos, swap meet, burn out pit, bike show and much, much more. [Check Out What Will Be Going On! ]
- MUST BE OVER 21 TO ATTEND – No Exceptions.
- BENEFIT RIDE: Sign up for a group ride to aid families in nearby communities.
- SAFETY FIRST: – We will have around the clock security, all weekend.
- ALL VENDORS WELCOME: Vendor Setup: Thursday June 12th – Gates will be opened for vendors starting at 10:00AM.
- BEVERAGES: Cold Beer will be sold at the bike fest! No Outside Bottles & Coolers Allowed – Sorry No Exceptions.
- FLYERS: Download our bike fest flyers and help us spread the word! >> New Flyers Coming Soon!
- LOCAL SPONSOR: Show your support for our sponsor > Visit the Salty Dog’s Seafood and Grill
- No Dogs, No Weapons, No Drugs, No Bad Attitudes – But All Bikers and Motorcycle Lovers are Welcome. Heck, you don’t even have to own a bike to come to a concert and party down with us!
- Locally Owned and Operated: Discover the true meaning of Western North Carolina fun from the folks who live and ride here!
- Other Motorcycle Sites: Click here to check out some of the hottest biker and motorcycle websites online!